All BioForward delegates will have the opportunity to access the EBD 1:1 private partnering platform, which allows you to request and accept meetings in-person on 26 September.
With the support of EBD Group's partneringONE®, arranging one-to-one meetings with your target companies is easy, details below:
1. Activate your account and create a password. Watch for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org to guide you, a few months ahead of the event.
2. Login to partneringONE
3. Edit and publish your company profile and assets. The more you include in your company, personal and asset profiles, the easier it is for potential partners to find you and decide if they want to meet. Be sure to publish your company and asset profiles.
4. Set your availability. Within your agenda, indicate when you are available to take one-to-one meetings.
5. Search. Search for companies, participants and licensing opportunities of interest and send requests for one-to-one meetings.
6. Agree to your meetings. Once partnering is launched on <insert date>, accept or decline requests from others. Your meeting schedule will be based on your accepted requests and mutual availability.
7. Sit back and relax. Agreed meetings will be scheduled instantly and meeting locations will be published a few days before the event.
8. Keep up to date on site. Login from your mobile device to find your next meeting and respond to new messages. Going mobile saves paper and makes sure you don't miss any last minute changes.
Each meeting is scheduled to last 20-minutes, the first round of scheduling will be announced soon and as long as you have the availability you can carry on requesting & accepting meetings right up to the conference date.
Any questions about partneringONE? Please contact email@example.com
Check out the partneringONE Training Center for more information.