25-26 APRIL, Etc. venues 155 Bishopsgate, London
Catalysing Growth in the Life Sciences Industry
BioTrinity is an established, must-attend London conference, that catalyses growth and supports in-person engagement across the life sciences industry.
The event is attended by an audience of early stage and emerging life sciences R&D Companies, investors, big pharma, and other valued partners throughout the life sciences ecosystem. The conference features a focused, relevant, and stimulating programme, led by great speakers, who bring their knowledge, expertise, and vision to the fore in exciting, high-quality sessions.
Interacting with new companies each year is something we believe to be a critical attribute of a successful conference and we work hard to ensure that a substantial and fresh line-up of investable opportunities and collaboration possibilities are showcased.
- A dedicated 'Scientific Track', featuring a focus on seven core therapy areas; Oncology, CNS, Microbiome, Inflammation, Rare Disease, Infectious Diseases, as well as AI & Data. Each dedicated session will include an expert update from a key opinion leader, followed by up to 6 showcase presentations from some of the most innovative and interesting R&D companies.
- A second 'life sciences business' focused presentation track, that will feature discussions and keynotes addressing topics from finance and investment, regulatory, government strategy and tax.
- Pre-scheduled live & in-person private partnering meetings during the two-day physical conference as well as a bonus third day of virtual only partnering.
- A sponsors exhibition area and plenty of 'all-delegate' networking opportunities throughout both in-person day, which are so valuable to share knowledge and unlock future collaboration and new business opportunities.
- Option for registered delegates to revisit recorded presentations in the days following the conference.
For more information detailed in the flyer, please click here.