Join us for this BioTuesday hosted by OBN's HR Special Interest Group (HRSIG) to address the topic of 'Building Success for your Organisation from the Inside Out'. Angela Hobbs, Chair of the HRSIG, will chair the session, and will be joined by a panel of experts who will bring their specialist insight to the topic.
Discussion points will include:
- How to manage a multi-generational team
- What are the major challenges currently facing companies from a people perspective, e.g., hybrid working
- How to build an innovative work culture
- The importance of HR leaders of continuously updating their skills, capabilities, and knowledge of best practices – what is the impact of getting this right and wrong
- What are the management styles and systems for the future – why the old style is no longer effective
- Adopting the new terms: talent not labour, teams and network not hierarchy, collaborators not competitors
- Importance and impact of building a meaningful employee experience
- How HR can support the three main characteristics of future-ready companies: know what they are & what they stand for; operate with speed and simplicity; achieve growth via scaling up their ability to learn and innovate.
18.00 Delegate registration, tea & coffee served
18.30 Welcome and Introduction, Angela Hobbs, Chair HRSIG
18.45 Panel discussion
19.45 Audience Q&A
20.00 Drinks & networking
21.00 Event close
About our host, Penningtons Manches Cooper:
Penningtons Manches Cooper's award winning life sciences practice provides comprehensive, business oriented advice, bringing extensive legal, scientific and industry specific insights to its medical device, pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients.
The team acts for small and medium sized clients, larger plcs and multi-national enterprises. In addition, they work closely with research organisations to enable the effective adoption and transfer of technology and its further development. They also represent a number of venture capital funds.