Join us for this live webinar to learn about GenScript's High-Quality Plasmid DNA Manufacturing for Gene and Cell therapeutics, and how GenScript ProBio, the bio-pharmaceutical CDMO segment of GenScript Biotech Corporation can support you with your projects.
Success in gene and cell therapy has increased the demand for high-quality plasmid DNA production and the Gene and Cell Therapy (GCT) business line of GenScript ProBio has achieved great success in this space since it launched in 2019.
In this webinar, Dr. Ming Ni, the CMC Project Manager for GenScript ProBio will provide a high-level overview of his experience in dealing with the challenges of plasmid production. The session will include plenty of time for questions after the following topics have been addressed:
- The plasmids definition for different gene and cell therapeutics
- Optimization of plasmid manufacturing process
- Plasmid manufacturing for cell therapy products & mRNA vaccines
- GenScript ProBio's GMP plasmids manufacturing experience
GenScript ProBio is dedicated to developing cutting-edge technologies to support the process development and production of plasmid DNA and different viral vectors. The platform has over 10 years of experience in producing plasmid DNA, and has successfully delivered products for pre-clinical studies, IND filing and clinical trials for clients worldwide. For the production of adeno-associated virus (AAV) vector, GenScript ProBio is able to provide suspension cultures with a manufacturing scale up to 200L. In addition, GenScript ProBio is also capable of producing lentiviral vector (LVV) for cell therapy products, and has experience in producing HSV, vaccinia virus, to support oncolytic virus development.
GenScript ProBio has a proven track record in producing plasmid DNA, with highlights including:
- 10 IND approvals from FDA & NMPA & PMDA & MFDS
- >50 ongoing plasmid CMC projects for IND filing
- >50 clinical GMP plasmid batches for clinical trials
- Applications for CAR-T, TCR-T, CAR-NK, mRNA vaccine, DNA vaccine, gene therapy, lcDNA, CRISPER editing, etc.
About the event:
This session will be run in a live format using Zoom Webinar, with registration open for both OBN Members and Non-Members.
Keynote will be followed by an audience Q&A.
OBN Members - Complimentary
Non-Members - £25+VAT
For all event enquiries, please contact: email@example.com.