This interactive, webinar-based half day course will take you through the full breadth of your responsibilities as an employer and managing your employees from the beginning to the end of employment.
Who Should Attend
This session is perfect for any person responsible for HR operations within an organisation.
This workshop will cover:
• Holiday, sickness and other absence
• Dealing with conflict and resolving problems
• Disciplinary and grievance process
• Inducting new starters and probationary periods
• Storing personnel records
• Employers liability insurance
• Health and safety
• What to do at the end of employment
By the end of the course you will understand your key responsibilities and be able to manage important HR processes within the business.
Course Information & Costs
Running from 10.00-15.00 with a break for lunch, in advance of the event you will be provided with an activity pack for use during the training.