This digital webinar, hosted by Penningtons Manches Cooper, will address the topic of: Pharma Patent Lifecycles – A Primer on Legal Exclusivities.
Duncan Curley, Partner of IP/IT and Commercial at Penningtons Manches Cooper will present a high level introduction to pharma patent lifecycles, useful for forecasting future revenues from in-house products, and expected lifecycles of target products for both acquisition and competitor products, as well as:
- The data and market exclusivities pertaining to clinical data
- The importance of patent protection once regulatory data protection has gone
- Examples of typical patent lifecycles for a pharmaceutical product
- Patent extensions (SPCs) and pharmaceutical products
- Exclusivities for paediatric clinical work
The webinar takes place on Thursday 24th November, from 12.00 - 13.00, OBN members can book a complimentary place, with a £25 booking fee applicable for non-members. Please click below to book.