BioForward is OBN's 'Roadmap for Growth' Life Sciences event, designed to provide the support, skills, know-how and industry connections required to build a commercially successful business.
Now in its fourth year, the event is attended by leaders and decision makers of growing R&D companies across all therapy and technological areas, along side companies who provide critical support services to emerging companies within the life sciences ecosystem.
- An Industry exhibition showcasing up to 50 trusted suppliers, specialising in a range of services, essential for emerging life sciences R&D companies including: Pre-clinical and clinical development, IP, tax & financial management, regulatory compliance, insurance, facilities, location management, manufacturing, lab supplies, communications, sales & marketing, business development, new technology, consultancy, HR & talent
- A full day of pre-scheduled, in-person 1-1 partnering meetings that delegates can schedule at their convenience
- Plenty of formal and informal networking opportunities, including the BioForward drinks reception
- A packed programme of targeted workshop sessions, designed to provide R&D companies with the know-how and practical skills to support the growth of their business and overcome challenges. Workshop topics include:
- Overcoming the shortage of good candidates - why is this such a challenge?
- Building and retaining your team for the long term
- 'Roadmap to Regulatory Success in Early Development' - Sponsored by NDA Group
- 'Clinical Trials Update' - Sponsored by Thermo Fisher Scientific
- An update on the latest grant funding options available, including Innovate UK, Horizon 2020, EIS investment scheme, British Business Bank
- An update on the latest R&D tax credits & Enterprise Management Incentives available to your business
- Overcoming the latest manufacturing & supply chain challenges
- Selecting the right your CRO partner for your growing company
- Business development - how to pitch to potential partners & collaborators
Who should attend?
BioForward has been specifically designed for growing life sciences R&D companies, and high-quality Service Providers who can provide the critical support and advice required to help them build a commercially sustainable business.
We are pleased to be able to offer one complimentary ticket for each R&D Company, with follow on tickets avaialable and a vastly reduced rate.
Complimentary tickets are also avaialble for life sciences focused PhD Students.
For more information detailed in the flyer, please click here .