‘How can we foster better collaboration between centres of excellence in the UK to further support life sciences innovation’.
During this round-table discussion our speakers will share their thoughts on:
- How well do the UK's leading academic institutions currently work together?
- The importance of strong collaboration in supporting the translation of innovation out of academic institutions - what difference can it make in real life terms?
- How well does the UK Government support academic institutions in the translation of innovation into industry, and how can this be improved?
- How well does industry support academic institutions to commercialise innovation - what can be done better?
08.30 - 09.00 Guest arrival and breakfast served
09.00 - 09.30 Introductions & keynotes from:
- Prashant Shah, Co-founder, o2h Group
- Fiona Reid, Associate Professor & Programme Director, MSc Bioscience Entrepreneurship, UCL School of Management
- Steve Silvey, Senior Investment Manager, Oxford University Innovation
- Hannah Sore, CEO, PharmEnable, Cambridge
09.30 - 10.30 Round table discussion with all guests and speakers, facilitated by OBN
About OBN's C-Suite Events:
OBN's round table C-Suite Events are designed exclusively for senior C-Suite leaders (or equivalent) from life sciences organisations, whether R&D or those involved in providing critical support services to the industry.
The purpose of these events is to generate some interesting, useful, high-level and boundary pushing discussion and debate, that creates some practical thought-leadership output.
Please note that places are limited and will be offered on an approval only basis.