OBN C-Suite Breakfast Round Table
We are pleased to announce details of our first C-Suite Round Table Breakfast of 2023, where our speakers and attendees will be sharing their views on: 'Are emerging Life Sciences companies getting the industry support they need to succeed?'
This event will be chaired by Chris Shelley, Partner at Penningtons Manches Cooper, and will feature opening gambits from:
- Angela Hobbs, Chair of OBN's HR Special Interest Group (HRSIG) & CEO of Wilkinson Hall - who enable sustainable and impactful innovation for entrepreneurs and established companies, specialising in FemTech and women's health.
- Shawn Manning, Chair of OBN's Investment & Tax Special Interest Group (ITSIG) and Managing Director of Akesios Associates - who provide financial strategy, representation and commercial development advice to Life Science companies
Chris will invite feedback from Angela and Shawn on the following points:
- What do we mean by the term 'investment' – not just financial?
- Is there enough of the 'right kind' of investment available in the UK – if not, why not and what's the solution?
- Is the structure of the UK life sciences industry best serving entrepreneurs?
- Failure and agility - and the importance of both for growing companies
After which, we'll open up the floor for a round table discussion with attending guests.
About OBN's C-Suite Events:
OBN's round table C-Suite Events are designed exclusively for senior C-Suite leaders (or equivalent) from life sciences organisations, whether R&D or those involved in providing critical support services to the industry.
The purpose of these events is to generate some interesting, useful, high-level and boundary pushing discussion and debate, that creates some practical thought-leadership output.
Please note that places are limited and will be offered on an approval only basis.